Golf & Resort Destinations
Kohler Family of Businesses
Come for the reputation, stay for the experience.
The Kohler Hospitality Group elevates gracious living to new heights with two luxury resort properties: Destination Kohler and Destination St Andrews.
The American Club Resort
The American Club Resort is home to the following world-class attractions:
- The American Club — The Midwest's only AAA Five Diamond resort hotel
- Whistling Straits and Blackwolf Run — Four Pete Dye-designed golf courses
- Kohler Waters Spa — An award-winning resort spa
- Riverbend — A luxurious private membership club
- The Shops at Woodlake Kohler — A collection of more than 25 specialty shops and boutiques
- Kohler Stables — Renowned for its Morgan and Warmblood breeding and show program
- Wildlife Preserve — 800 Acres of wildlife preserve
- Sports Core — Racquet and Fitness complex
- Kohler Design Center
Kohler Co. also owns and operates Village Realty & Development, which developed Kohler into one of the first planned communities in the United States in the early 20th century.
Old Course Hotel, Golf Resort & Spa
The Old Course Hotel, Golf Resort & Spa is home to the world-renowned Old Course Hotel (rated AAA 5 Red Star) in St Andrews, Scotland. This luxurious property is situated on the 17th hole of the Old Course, perhaps the most famous and storied hole in golf. The hotel offers its heathland course, The Duke's, four full-service restaurants, a luxurious Kohler Waters Spa and other resort activities.
Please visit A Kohler Experience for more information regarding our two luxury resort properties.
Learn about the history of Kohler Co. hospitality. Watch this video.